Skype
chrisdurg

Jeckster Jeckster

good color, decent humor, and points for originality. also you're getting better at voice acting. keep it up man

SpongeBob ShitPants SpongeBob ShitPants

omg like so bad

Potatoman responds:

#yolo#problg

Skeleboneman Skeleboneman

very cool. good casual humor as always. awesome style

Brewster responds:

thanks durg

Roomies Halloween Special Roomies Halloween Special

dis wuz awesome

Boundless Boundless

digs, you've always got awesome music and gorgeous colors in your work. that being said this is one of may favorites from you. It's difficult to pull at the heart strings in only a couple thousand frames, but you did man.

digsBot responds:

Durg my man I appreciate the review. You've been cheering me on for as long as I can remember and can't thank ya enough of the support.

Dark Sauce Dark Sauce

dank sauce. very funny, also loved the style. probably won't play it now haha

Web of Flies Web of Flies

I really like your style of animation, AND humor. keep it up!

Good Guys Part II Good Guys Part II

dude this if fckin EPIC. makes me want to start from the begining and watch each episode! improving as always, i see you touched up UK's body and arms, nice gradients on the backgrounds and the colors work well. love the music and the whole bacon spy bird bit. Characters staying true to their core and your writing is spot on as always!

3rabbitsproductions responds:

Thank you so much, guys. I did work really hard on this scene...my entire sense of time is gone because of all the animating. Above all I want this show to be fun to watch for the audience. I continue to struggle with balancing darkness and comedy in the writing because the show does get a lot more serious toward the end, but there is a lot of foreshadowing in this. I appreciate you guys watching. It makes all the hard work worth while!

Dirty Shoes Dirty Shoes

Not bad, actually great for your first time, but there are a bunch of small things you could do.

1. Key poses are important and you've done an okay job with them. Whenever you are drawing the way a character stands or is acting is paramount. As far as animating it, I would give about 4-5 frames, assuming you are working in 24fps, and do two inbetweens (2 frames each is what I do) that show the character and its parts moving from the first pose to the next. But to some degree, your quick witted humor, works with some jerky movement.

2. The backgrounds are pretty good, but i think just spending a little more time on the detail would be good. Your line work is good too, but as far as the scene goes, I would maybe zoom in closer to the characters, so you can spend time detailing less of the background if that makes sense.? I understand the vertical line backgrounds as i've tried to do them too, but honestly they are more dificult then they look. I suck at them.

3. I would also spend a little more time picking out colors that go well together. Your main characters colors work well, but the green and blue on the other dude doesn't really sit well (that could just be my opinion) also the window landscape blue could've been spruced up easily with a simple gradient.

4. I also noticed your wipes were decent but could use work. I'm not great with them, but what I do is actually use lines and have the exagerated limb or hand or whatever only for about 1 frame, so you can't really see how sloppy I made it. I think your facial expressions were good, but when I go to one extreme facial expression, i usually don't inbetween parts of the face. His face just changes. At least that's the way i've seen Oney and Zach do it. Also I would make you stage size 860 x 485 or some 16:9 ratio. I would also maybe google how to end your flash so it doesn't play (that is pretty easy to do). I

I hope this helped, and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask :)
even though i'm not the best animator ever!
Keep it up!

CasualCat01 responds:

Thanks, man! Part of the problem may be that I was working with 12fps, so I'll make sure to bump it up for the next animation.

All of that honestly helps a lot, so I really appreciate you taking the time to write me a review.

Welchraft Episode 3 Welchraft Episode 3