Skype
chrisdurg

Power Bob! Power Bob!

this is the type of game i'd like to make, simple but not too simple, cute, and fun. great work

Doors: Out of Office Doors: Out of Office

Wow, great game, love the design, music, difficulty is perfect. this will be a daily feature no doubt!

Fantasy Online Fantasy Online

this game is freaking awesome. great work

Ocean Odyssey Ocean Odyssey

love the design, the music, the play in general and difficulty is perfect. but i wish the fish could turn around! i know that would effect the flow, but still. cmon

3D Hoop Jams 3D Hoop Jams

this game had great potential, i understand you put a lot of time into it, but the controls, sound, art just aren't there. I would keep working on it. plus it's not fair all my players are white.

Man In Space Man In Space

thought the animation could've been better, along with the art, which i felt was lacking a little. controls were okay but the physics kinda annoyed me. and lack of music :/ however i know this took effort so here you go!

Muffins 2: Halloween Muffins 2: Halloween

kinda boring, rounds were too long, and i would've enjoyed different music honestly. but i know this took effort. just i'm not a brony

The Zombie Feeder The Zombie Feeder

not bad. good design, music and animation. The idea is cool. I kind of got bored though. not really difficult and entertaining for me to play past day 12. Also don't like how objects can be falling while the day ends, and i can be waiting under a pile of money that will simply be gone the moment before it hits me. but overall good job 7/10!